Thursday, October 1, 2009

Recent Update

Lazy to update my blog....Also busy currently....BUTttttt...not in study...hehe....Im free this semester....hahahha....

Let's share what I had been doing recently:

1) Shapping eyebrow with my friends....auntie scare us lioa i think...so "chi zha"...non-stop talking all the time...hahaha....
2) Went to MBO cinema....(new toilet ba)
3) Again we went to absolute...not enter-k anymore...but quiet miss there too hor kat??lolz....im having heavy sore throat so no more singing this week....paiseh ya friendss...hehe....
4) Having spicy noodles at Life's Cafe with Kat and Maggie...sorry ya cant took breakfast with u guys at the next morning....
5) Get a partime job(the pay is quiet high for me)hehe....helping in a fair that selling enfagrow milk powder....8hrs a day...
6) Attend dancing class with syelyn and odilia them...haha..fun...

I miss the popiah+roti bakar=half boiled egg+coffee very much too....but there was always crowded and hard to find a parking space and seat....I went it last sunday morning...next time went there with u guys again..

Tommorrow is mooncake festival....I didnt make any mooncake for this year...but...nvm....Irene and Syelyn have make some for us...

Thankss Syelyn hand-made crystal mooncake and Irene home-made cookies and cake..its delicious.....hahakss....I wan layered mango pudding next time as u guys know that...hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment