Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Friendsss

Went to Enter-K with Christina after sending Mr.Ngo to airport...after that we went to the Spring and Life's cafe...She treat me a bowl of mee plus drink...Thankss ya....
Hanging around with my college classmate yesterday after class,Syelyn always be our driver...thanks for always sending me back home...hehe...We bought DURIAN PUFF at food asia...Kat say it is nice...ERmmm...it is delicious...We took our lunch at Emperor Duck at about 1:30pm....
Again we went to bakery shop to buy some ingredients and popular book store to look for some recipe book except Kat is the one who looking for slimming book....Nevermind lar we 'pui pui balu wu hock ki'mah...haha...its true lar both of us have to work harder to slim down...it is not an easy task for me as all of you know that i am tam chiak...i give up...~-~
My Ice-cream cake?? thumbs up???Ofcoz lar done by me de bo...hahaha...it is costing...but it only takes an hour to complete....I dont want give u guys the recipe...wakakakaka....jkjk....
My dear still outstanding...what would he buy for me hor???I think he would not be able to buy thing for me cause he is still busy with his work....nevermind just wait and see got any surprise or not....hahaha...hope he can done his job....

No comments:

Post a Comment