Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Friends....

Went to Enter-K with Christina monday morning after sending Mr.Ngo to airport..after that we went to the Spring and went dinner at Life's cafe...hehe....she still treat a bowl of mee plus drink...Thankssss ya.....


Hanging around with my college classmate yesterday,Syelyn always be driver...haha...thank for always sending me back home....We bought DURIAN PUFF at food asia...my favourite....Kat say that it is nice....ERmm...it is delicious....We took our lunch at about 1:30pm at Emperor Duck....i like the roasted duck mee....yammi....


Again we went to bakery shop to bought some ingredient and went to popular to look for some recipe book....hehe....Except Kat is the one who looking for the slimming book....Nevermind lar we 'pui pui balu wu hock ki' mah since we try so hard to slim down but cant lar we so tam chiak....hahaha....i give up cause it is not an easy task for me....


My Ice-cream cake??thumbs up???Of coz lar....done by me de bo....it is costing lar...but it only takes one hour to complete...lolzzz.....

My dear still outstanding...What will he buy for me h0or???I think he will not be able to buy gift for me as he is still busy wih his work....nvm justwait and see got any surprise or not...ahahaha....hope he can done his job in time....




No comments:

Post a Comment