Friday, February 12, 2010

~San Chap May~

Yayyyyyy......Chinese New Year coming soon....
Finally i done all my cookies and cakes~I had done kueh momo,pineapple tart,custard powder cookies and cornflakes cookies~Mummy do lend me her hand while im doing coookies~she is doing some washing and shapping and rolling~love mummy~

Welcome and try my cakes and cookies ya friends~my delicious durian cheese cake and jelly cheese cake...luckily dear come over my place to help me do cakes yesterday after he finish working or else i will be mess up everything and go crazyy~

Had a great new year eve dinner with dear's family last night at Li Garden
So far already received ang pao from 'kei mama and my ahma'they goona be the first...lolzz....uncle(dear's dad)also gave me big red packet last night already...lolz....

I had bought my philips ceramic curls....yippee~had found it longs ago finally bought it at boulevard....
Mummy bought us new hair shampoo,conditional,treatment and so on cause the old wan(mSk brand) had use up~hehe~and got a free hair dryer~and below brown rice mask also bought by mummy~hehe~can use it 2nite after reunion dinner~

Again~~~Happy Chinese New Year to all of you....

1 comment: