Tuesday, February 2, 2010

11days to go for Chinese New Year....Yay...finally i had got my cheongsom and my heels which i dont really like it very much...but its soo comfortable when u wear it....hehe....

Planning to make pineapple tart,kueh momo,cornflakes cookies,custard pwder cookies and cheese cake for new year if i could manage to done all this before CNY...so far i had just done cornflakes cookies yesterday..XD...suffering for stupid illness which cause to spent a lot for doctors consultant fees....and scare of medicine which will never recover no matter how much i takes....shitt....WTF...stupid....im ssooo angry about it....try in vain...

I had got my job which dat i will start working after CNY to reduce my boring life...hehe....but is going to be busy after that cause i stil had to attend night class...i can take it since im stil young...lolz...

Cant wait for june....going to taiwan with my babe and kuiyin....yeah yeah yeah.....hurrayyy....

No comments:

Post a Comment