Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Celebration of My 19th Birthday


26th of November 1990,the day that I was born,and Year 2009 was my 19th bithday....


Mr.Ngo treat me a dinner at Jambu.....



Our dinner......



































~My present~







This is a pair of white gold earings that Dear's gave me as my bithday present.....Thankxx my dears...I like it...muackxxXXx=_=

This bag is received from Kat,Syelyn and Odilia....thankxx ya....it is useful for me because it is big enough and i can put all my things inside...lolzzz..........

My family and Dear's family treat me a meal seperately too for my birthday...although it is only a simple dinner but is enough for me....and thankxx for my 'gan mama' angpao too....

I wish I can pass my december final exam..'guang ying niang niang' bao you me....and against wish all my dearest family and lovely friends stay healthy and happily forever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment