Thursday, December 17, 2009

Celebration of DADDY's Birthday









Took a dinner at Pandan Thai...the food that i order every visit is pandan chicken....i love it very much ecpecially mixed together with the sauce...muahahhaha....

Pandan chicken

salad milin(like seafood mixed together with miln)

mix appetizer
tomyam soup

soft crab with cheese

fish mango salad

This is a last minute hand-make cheese cake from me to my daddy...my cousin them do help me to do some simple in preparing the ingredient as i was in a hurry to attend an interview at3.30pm sharp...

I am proud to say that I GOT a job already in a very good offer and good pay and the time is flexible enough to fit my study...wahahaha....HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY...

Present received from my dear's to my daddy..lolz....

No comments:

Post a Comment