Thursday, March 12, 2009

My First Blog




















14th Feb 09,u guys noe wat is the day for this date lar ho???....





Correct lorr...it was VALENTINE DAY...hiaks hiaks...an important date for couple oo...i spent my valentine dinner at Spring "Silhouette"with my babe...the atmosphere dere was totally romantic(spent with ur beloved ofcoz si romantic lar)...lolx...we meet guan's cousin jasmine n her bf albert,mi siew n her bf n my uncle n auntie..so ngam wan...hehe...





Let's talk the food dat we order...ummm....yummy yummy....










Bake mussels with mozarella cheese





Italian bolognaise












Lamb chops wth herbsSalad







Every couple wil get a free gift b4 they left...wats dat???aiyo..forgot to foto it...nvm...it was a HEART SHAPE CHOCOLATE CAKE with sum strawberry as decoration...umm...its delicious n gt sum sweet sweet feel while share it with my dear...hehe...


After dinner...present time... Yipee....cant wait to c wat is my present...wooohoo....










this is my valentine present





It was a lovely nitezz.....thankss dear...muackxxx.....



No comments:

Post a Comment