Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Having peaceful life for the past few month..May and June coming soon...Am really busy recently....

June exam coming soon...Am going to sit for my CORPORATE BUSINESS LAW....Gonna memorise all those section n case law in my mind....arghhh !@#$%^&*(...Am really sick and tired of it...somehow feel to give up...but since decision have been make no point to SAY give up in the middle....hope i can gone through it....it still a long way to go so I must motivate myself to complete it...

Hanging around wiith my girlsss.....is really SONG to chit chatting with u guys....38 whatever bits and bites....LOL....

Well...thankxx god for blessing me to stay in a healthy and happy family and my Dar Dar...
Glad to have all of u all the times...hope everything will go on smoothly and steadily at all times...

幸福与我同在。。。哈哈哈。。。真的感谢上天然我所拥有这一切的一切。。我会好好珍惜的。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment