Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Saturday Night




My dar n me

cindy++me


















The JUNK


Went over there after swimming....a lot of ang mo there....3 of us....me,my dar n his sis...we quickly took a seat outside there...whoo....very warm and not comfortable....finally the waiter suggest us to sit inside....




Eee.....how come i came so many time i dont know inside hide a nice place???aiyo...tel us earlier mah...everytime we came just sit at outside there sweat like heat ar....nevermine liao...let bygone be bygone...hehe...now then i know about it also not late...next time came wont so stupid sit outside liaow...the design was attractive with a lot of different sofa...lolz...

Our food.....








Lemongrass chicken







Angle hair with prawn(pasta)







Fish and chip






My favourite cold chocolate drink

Im full and happy...after that we went to C121...our friend was there...chatting chatting...non-stop talking....hehe....




No comments:

Post a Comment