Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Worried

Haiz...my final exam wil be on JUNE 2009...only left two months times nia...I had to start all my revision from now onwards...I HATES to do revision ar...sobx sobx....bopien lor stil have to do de if not have to waste $ to resit again ar...Damn shit ar...don't know what are you teaching ar...always read through the course notes nia(i better stay at home read myself lar)read without explaining and copy answer for us...you never explain and show step by step how can we understand???Stil dare to say us talkative...your teaching style so boring u wan us sleep at class meh...no matter how not good you are but please help us to pass our exam...thats enough for us....

Thanks guan for always take caring me...he do take care me a lot...and somemore he and his mum always provide delicious food for me..hahaha....thats why i become so fat today...haizz....have to reduce my weight too or else i become 'tua pui ma' ar....lolzzz.......

No matter how unwilling I am I had to try my best to do my revision and reduce my weight from todays....I hope I can do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment